Thankyou for praying. I pray with all my heart for the opportunity to complete my healing journey with Dr. ###. God, your will be done in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
175
Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom