Enamth

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel! My name is ### ### ### from ###, ### please I am asking for prayer on the New business I have started that Jesus son of David should have Marcy on my business. and financial breakthrough in Jesus name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL MY NAME IT IS GREAT BLESSED APPROVED THERE IS NO MORE DECLINATION DECLINED ON MY NAME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE…LIFE IN I GET PLENTY OF HOURS AT WORK AND ANOTHER JOB IF NEEDED TO PAY FOR MY BILLS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY ME GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
136
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
395
Praise God dear brother my name ### from ###, I'm business loss ###, bank loan recovery argent daily harassment, I request you please prayer me dear brother and sister, thank you 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom