Emmanuel! My name is ### ###

HERIETH MICHAEL BENGESI

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel! My name is ### ### ###, ### yrs old married with four children from ###. I have been suffering from different diseases about ###yrs now. but I used to see a power God into different ways healing me. For 2 months now I am suffering from osteoporosis which lead to severe pain on the lower back and some numbness on my legs. This condition make me to stop working as an employee i used to stay at home for ### weeks now.

Secondly, me and my husband we have experiencing financial difficulties we did many things for production but nothing is going on everything is Down. we have a registered Bussiness Company since ### but we fail to implement because of financial problems, we decided to look forward for bussiness partnership but nothing avail.

Thirdly: We have 4 children whose names is ### the first born, ### the second born, ### the third born and ### the forth born, Please man of God help them to have good health and perform wonders in their studies.

Fourthly: please Man of God help my parents and my husband parents to become free from diseases as I write this prayer request my father ### is diagnosed from prostate cancer and he is under Medical care. please man of God help me in these request prayer.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this family in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH each n everyone of them u know there pain God have Mercy on them n let ur POWER FLOW on them n HEAL them completely I COMMAND every sicknesses n diseases to GO OUT RIGHT NOW from them I PROCLAIM COMPLETE HEALING to them I BROKE every curses in this family in JESUS MIGHTY NAME also BLESS there FINANCES let HEAVENLY TREASURES BE POURED ON THEM I COMMAND spirit of POVERTY to GO OUT from this family n let this family be PROSPERED n let ur NAME BE GLORIFIED by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
198
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
219
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom