Emergency we are lost trying to get ###

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
152
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, emergency food supply, provided new home of survivors who lost one...
Replies
6
Views
119
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional, emergencyfood blessed supply, provided...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom