Emergency please pray for ### I'm feeling like ending up ### life today

Amrutha

Servant of All
This is very serious problem Jesus

Please only you can help me

No one Jesus

Only you

Please Jesus

I don't even know the reason

### left me

He is still loving me a lot

But he doesn't want me because of some reason

Very big reason

He is not saying it to anyone

Jesus you know me very well

You know what kind of girl I am

Please Jesus I want to die now really

I can't live like this anymore

I want to be happy Jesus

I'm not really a bad girl

You know me

Please only you can help me

I'm begging you Jesus

I'll catch ur legs

Please change him Jesus I'm begging you!!

I want this one thing Jesus please

Please for meeeee Jesus

I'm crying daily Jesus only you know

You know what is the reason

Please Jesus he is misunderstanding me

I'm not a bad girl

Jesus please help me

I want to live Jesus

I cannot live like this

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me

I'm begging you please help me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
This is a very serious problem Jesus

Please only you can help me

No one Jesus

Only you

Please Jesus

I don't even know the reason

### left me

He is still loving me a lot

But he doesn't want me because of some reason

A very big reason

He is not saying it to anyone

Jesus you know me very well

You know what kind of girl I am

Please Jesus I want to die now really

I can't live like this anymore

I want to be happy Jesus

I'm not really a bad girl

You know me

Please only you can help me

I'm begging you Jesus

I'll catch ur legs

Please change him Jesus I'm begging you!!

I want this one thing Jesus please

Please for meeeee Jesus

I'm crying daily Jesus only you know

You know what is the reason

Please Jesus he is misunderstanding me

I'm not a bad girl

Jesus please help me

I want to live Jesus

I cannot live like this

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me

I'm begging you please help me
I prayed for you in Jesus' name. If you want, I can give you one advice: After so much struggling in my life I understood one very-very important thing. IF WE LOVE ANYONE or ANYTHING in this life on earth more than GOD, we lose it. If you feel love for someone in your heart, it is the best way to turn your eyes up to the LORD and give HIM GRATITUDE!!! Misunderstandings will be no more needed - because misunderstanding is one of the destroying weapons of the enemy. God bless you. You are a beautiful child of God. Give your trust to God and HE will show you His plans with you - and who is the best partner for your life. You never know, but God knows. Trust Him and stay with peace in your heart. If it is difficult, then imagine a hurricane, takes everything with itself, destroying everything. But in the very middle, there is no movement. Sit calm, breathe slowly and deeply and give your pain to the Lord's hand in your prayer. He has the best solution. You will see, the pain in your heart will be weaker and weaker. Give thanks in advance (as everything is okay already because in HIS eyes it is done) with joy in your heart. God bless you. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen. Have a blessed day with a smile on your face.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

iam ### Eunice from ### alot has happened to me,suffering sickness unending debts...and when i try to do everything ryt things just worsen,ryt now am bleeding i dont know if its a miscarriage again...so far i have had ### and wen i go to scan everything looks normal...my business has failed,i...
Replies
11
Views
159
Hi I just want to give you some background to my life I was sexually abused when I was like 11 with an older neighbour and because you get pleasure from it it’s very confusing I have had other gay encounters around this age up until I was 20 and I have always had low confidence and I was...
Replies
5
Views
353
I’m not even sure where to begin, my heart is so heavy and broken, my mind is so jumbled. All I know is that my baby needs help, urgently… please, with every piece of me I beg you to pray for her. My baby is 23 years old and in a relationship that is quite literally killing her. I have seen...
Replies
12
Views
613
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom