Effective prayerlife, financial breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WANT TO BE RELEASED FROM BOUND TO FAIL AND DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE DOING. THINKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE THINKING BECAUSE I'M BROKEN OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN BROKEN, THERE ARE EASY BETTER WAYS TO HANDLE THINGS. ACCEPTING WHO I AM AND HAVING CONTROL OVER ME!!! I, A CHILD OF GOD, NEED YOU JUST AS WE...
Replies
3
Views
296
I need to use the right languages in my pray to capture God's attention for an immediate healing. Thank and GOD bless.
Replies
4
Views
281
Greetings brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I’m asking for prayers for financial breakthrough I have not been working since last year I’m currently looking for a job and what’s sad now is that the only person my baby daddy has been assisting me and my daughter is now having issues...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,632
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom