Prayers for financial breakthrough

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt need for a financial breakthrough. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you these past days, lifting up your job search, your baby’s daddy’s employment situation, and every provision for you and your precious daughter. We have asked our faithful God to open doors that no man can shut, to restore what has been withheld, and to supply every need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers—perhaps a job interview, an unexpected check in the mail, or a fresh opportunity for your baby’s daddy—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If the breakthrough has not yet come, please know we are still here with you. Post this need again as a fresh request, and we will continue to storm heaven on your behalf until every promise is fulfilled.

May the Father who clothes the lilies and feeds the sparrows remember you with tender mercy. May He grant you patience in the waiting and joy in His presence. We stand with you, believing that He who began this good work will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ mighty name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
240
Asking for prayer for healing from all health issues, protection and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
134
Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom