Eergency

SomeonefromBrazil

Servant of All
Please, Lord, hear my cry. This is demoniac, please God. Please deliver me and mom from the devil. It has gone too far. Please God, WHY did you bring me here. I don't wanna hurt my mother, I don't wanna make her feel worse than she already feels, neither does she want to hurt me, we've been hurting each other for so many years but it has gone too far. Please, this is spiritual warfare, and all I can do is pray and read the Bible and claim to You, God. I am trying to go on a fast but I don't know if I can endure.
 
Therefore submit to God, Resist the enemy and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

And these signs will accompany those who believe; in My name they will cast out demons,...(Mark 16:17).

The Lord already has the victory. Trust in His Word.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been contacted on my post from someone who has 2 little dogs & wants me & my brother to look after them for 8 days, so what pricing do I do? As it will be hot, it won't be such a case of walking the dogs or maybe once a day, so that lessens the price. But how much do I charge? This is my...
Replies
10
Views
167
I need prayers right now, as many as possible. Im already weak and wanna give up but cant. Before having to take care of my mother I was already battling my inner pain. I have people to talk too, and I have God. My mom is dealing with alot and I know the things she says to me she dont mean. It...
Replies
13
Views
145
So tonight is said to be the eclipse, which happens to be in some of the time of home group, aka the last 10-20 minutes, depending when leaving the house. I don't think I've ever experienced an eclipse before, but I know not to look at it, which is hard for me as I always find myself looking at...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom