Eergency

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

SomeonefromBrazil

Servant of All
Please,Lord,hear my cry.This is demoniac,please God.Please deliver me and mom from the devil.It has gone too far.PLease God WHY did you bring me here.I dont wanna hurt my mother, I dont wanna make her feel worse than she already feels neither does she want to hurt me ,we´ve been hurting each other for so many years but it has gone too far,Please,this is spiritual warfare,and all I can do is pray and read the Bible and claim to You God,I am trying to go on a fast but I dont know if I can endure.

Therefore submit to God, Resist the enemy and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

And these signs will accompany those who believe; in My name they will cast out demons,...(Mark 16:17).

The Lord already has the victory. Trust in His Word.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. MerciMe and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Can you pray for me financial wise for this weekend too i did meet my uncle the other day for lunch he don’t need to take anything from me like you said he just needs to try to help me budget a little a bit I’m 27 years old & I know how to handle finances I just need extra bit of help with them...
Replies
Views
Hi brothers and sisters in christ kindly help me pray to our father to bless me financialy that I can be able to pay my rent and debts as iam facing evictions threats.am in a bad place both financialy and mentally.I feel tired ,streesed and I dont know what to do.God I beg for your mercy this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am writing to ask if I could have a prayer please. I am very unhappy where I am living. I have lived here for two years now and am really upset with my landlords two dogs barking. They bark for hours and nothing is done about it. Last night after two years of this I sent them a text about...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom she is having health problems she says it is Lupus but i dont know my mom is a good woman she has struggled in life she is a slow learner and she has been hurt alot in her life God knows what all she has been thru please pray for my mom to be healed from her head to her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom