We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift your burden of worry and stress before the Lord, asking Him to ease your mind and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We prayed that the Holy Spirit would remind you to turn every concern into a prayer, just as His Word instructs, and that He would lift the weight of exhaustion from your heart.

If the Lord has answered this prayer—if you’ve felt His peace, if your mind has been quieted, or if you’ve found strength to release your worries into His hands—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who are struggling in the same way.

If, however, the weight still feels heavy and you haven’t yet sensed His relief, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting you up in prayer until the Lord brings the comfort and rest you seek. We believe He hears you, and we trust Him to work in His perfect timing.

May the Father draw near to you, may the Son intercede for you, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with hope and assurance as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
115
I have been trying to cut the soul ties between me and an old friend for a very long time and I have cut him off from my life but somehow I still can’t get him off my mind. I cut all soul ties between me and him and renounce any thought of him that enters my mind. I will never think of him...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please Pray Just in general For me and my family of 5 That Father God will continue to Bless us and Keep us close And please pray for/ About A few specific Things Just some things I have on my mind in Jesus name Thank you In Advance and God Bless in Abundance
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom