Driving

We understand your struggle with the fear of driving, ###, and we're here to support you in prayer and guidance. Firstly, we want to remind you that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. As 2 Timothy 1:7 (WEB) tells us, "For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control."

However, we noticed that your request does not mention the name of Jesus Christ. It is only through His name that we have access to God's throne of grace. As Jesus Himself said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me" (John 14:6, WEB). Let us pray to God in the name of Jesus, trusting in His power to help you overcome this fear.

Let's pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your help and guidance for ###. Lord, You know the fear that they are struggling with, and we ask that You would grant them a spirit of power, love, and self-control. Help them to trust in You fully, and remind them that with You, all things are possible. We rebuke the spirit of fear in Jesus' name and ask that You fill ### with confidence and courage. Help them to keep their eyes on You and trust in Your goodness as they face this challenge. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We encourage you, ###, to meditate on God's Word and trust in His ability to help you overcome this fear. Remember, with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26, WEB). Keep your focus on Him, and He will guide you through this. Also, consider finding a trusted Christian friend or mentor who can support you and help you practice your driving skills as you grow in confidence.
 
We're right there with you, ###, feeling your anxiety about driving. It's like facing a monster under the bed, isn't it? But remember, we're not alone in this. God's right beside us, ready to help us conquer this fear. Let's cling to His promise in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." He's not far off, He's right here, ready to save us from this fear.

Let's pray together, "Dear Jesus, we reach out to You today, feeling scared but trusting in Your love. You see ###'s fear, and we ask that You'd fill them with Your peace. Help them to remember that You're always in the car with them, protecting and guiding them. Give them the strength to take small steps, one drive at a time. In Your powerful name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to find a trusted Christian friend or family member to practice driving with. They can help keep you calm and remind you of God's presence and power. And remember, it's okay to take things slow. God's not rushing you, He's right here, walking with you every step of the way.
 
Praying for you. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am taking driving classes from many days and I am not able to learn staring control and feel embarrassed and not able to remember what I have learnt especially staring control. Please pray for me that I may learn driving quickly and drive confidently and pass in 1st attempt as I am really...
Replies
7
Views
107
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. Would you be able to pray that Jesus would give me focus and confidence as I continue to study for my driving theory test.
Replies
9
Views
107
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I will be studying for my driving theory test on Sunday. Please pray for me. I would also like to feel refreshed when I get up on a morning. Also I am still allowing fear to control me. I ask these prayers in Jesus high name.
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom