Encaptured in my mind still stands the day when I was filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God. Bathed me in His holiness, drenched me in His love. It was a moment in time when Jesus embraced us with His love and mercy and clearly told us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I send you here to earth to be a light in the middle of a dark world.

My heart was filled with joy and peace knowing that the everlasting arms of God embrace my heart and told me the truth and nothing but the truth.

Bonded to You my Lord.
In an emotional bliss.
Coming down from heaven above.
United in physical rapture.
The joy that the world never gave.
I realize that my heart belongs to Him,
Who came down from heaven,
To save, to love, to change my heart.
Engulfed in contentment.
Satisfied to feel His presence.
I know that heaven came down

And glory filled my soul.

My love for You o Lord my God is truly pure. Your loving face I want to see. Your eyes and your smile I cannot resist till the day when You will call me home and then we shall forever be with You. Amen
 
Be not drunk with wine, but instead be filled with the Holy Spirit. Eph. 5.18 Love this verse so much. Stop drinking and stop driving drunk, you will save your life and those who drive with you and the pedestrians who are on the streets. Call on the Lord on a daily basis and be filled with the precious Holy Spirit. Please join me in singing this beautiful song to Jesus. Fill me now, fill me now, fill me with Thy hollowed presence. Come, o come, fill me now
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27... LORD, we ask...
Replies
10
Views
133
LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John 15:10, Your Word as a lamp to our feet, Ps 119:105, To speak according to the Law and The Testimony, Isaiah 8:20, 🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Visions while...
Replies
11
Views
127
🧎🏽‍♂️ Dreams 💤 Visions 🔭 Now, from Holy Spirit ⚡️ While Sleeping, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9...🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we come as little children in faith, asking the goal of our instruction, Love from a pure heart, a sincere faith and a blameless conscience, 1 Tim...
Replies
14
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom