Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Encaptured in my mind still stands the day when I was filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God. Bathed me in His holiness, drenched me in His love. It was a moment in time when Jesus embrace us with His love and mercy and clearly told us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I send you here to earth to be a light in the middle of a dark world.
My heart was filled with joy and peace knowing that the everlasting arms of God embrace my heart and told me the truth and nothing but the truth.

Bonded to You my Lord.
In an emotional bliss.
Coming down from heaven above.
United in physical rapture.
The joy that the world never gave.
I realize that my heart belongs to Him,
Who came down from heaven,
To save, to love, to change my heart.
Engulfed in contentment.
Satisfied to feel His presence.
I know that heaven came down

And glory filled my soul.

My love for You o Lord my God is truly pure. Your loving face I want to see. Your eyes and your smile I can not resist till the day when You will call me home and then we shall forever be with You. Amen

Be not drunk with wine, but instead be filled with the Holy Spirit. Eph. 5.18 Love this verse so much. Stop drinking and stop driving drunk, you will save your life and those who drive with you and the pedestrians who are on the streets. Call on the Lord on a daily basis and be filled with the precious Holy Spirit. Please join me in singing this beautiful song to Jesus. Fill me now, fill me now, fill me with Thy hollowed presence. Come, o come, fill me now

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is no better place to be in this world rather than in the presence of the One who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. If we just could feel the touch of the Maste in our life, it will be the touch of heaven coming down to our troubled soul. If we could ever realize that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going. I just found out. You are the Prince of peace. The hope of all the saints of God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He touched me and o the joy that floods my soul, something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole. Yes, we need the touch of the Master, this is a heavenly touch that will make us all realize we are children of an everlasting Father who love us with an everlasting love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great time to be honest with the Lord Jesus who love us with an everlasting love, He really cares for us. Not only our hands should be lifted up to our dear Lord, but our heart and mind and say... I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom