We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It’s a sacred trust to lift your heart before the Lord—your dreams, your longing for clarity in relationships, and your desire for healing in your body. We’ve asked our Heavenly Father to speak clearly to you through His Word and His Spirit, especially concerning the dreams you’ve been having. May He confirm or redirect your steps in a way that aligns with His perfect will for your life and for this friendship.

We’ve also prayed for His healing touch to restore and renew your body, trusting that His power is greater than any treatment or supplement. If He has already begun to answer—whether through peace, wisdom, or physical improvement—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. If the answers haven’t yet come, or if you’re still seeking His guidance, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and moves in response to the cries of His children.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, filling you with His hope and strengthening your faith as you press into Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
108
This may seem silly but I've had a very intense realistic dream this morning. Me, my mother and two other people went to a couple's house. There was a mother, father and a daughter. And I saw that the daughter was being haunted by two demons. Throughout the dream I remember that my feet or my...
Replies
7
Views
170
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I GET MY HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED IN MY LIFE WEDDING AIR IS HEALED WITH ME I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET MY MAN TO LIKE LOVE ME MAKE LOVE HUNNY BUNNY TIME HEALED WONDERFULLY GREATLY A...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom