Dream job

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
New dream job in Goethe Institut in my city or something much much better.
Till 01.june 2022!!!
 
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Psalms 84:1b: No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
151
LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS VOME TRUE AIR FOR CAREERS IN MY LIFE BLESSED WAY TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED IN MY DREAM COME TRUE CAREERS. I CAN STILL GREATLY BE HAPPY TAKING CARE OF MYSELF FROM THIS JOB AND OTHERS ALWAYS I CAN DO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS IN A GREAT ORDERLY FASHION IM NOT TO SLOW...
Replies
9
Views
141
It’s been a while. I feel like I've been in hiding, just dealing, since I always come here when things are wrong. I did want to begin with a praise report. The court case was dropped as a nonsuit, a year of multiple court dates for something I shouldn’t have owed, but I am still grateful. I am...
Replies
8
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom