Drastic Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. She gave me a motion for a hearing so she still wants a divorce. More than enough time for God, it's also hurtful because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. She has become very bitter, Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Because I am going to stand for my marriage, The Lord’s word is never wrong. Thank you
 
Father We Thank You In Advance For This Love One's Faith To

Come To You Boldly Before The Throne Asking Whatsoever In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
141
###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom