Doctor's appointment goes well.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that everything goes well with my doctor's appointment on Friday August ### and that I get a good report. Thank you. God bless.
We pray for a blessed doctors report in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. 😊
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am about to go into a doctor's appointment that is very important to me, and I would be so grateful if you could pray extra hard for me right now. Please pray that I will experience God's deep peace and comfort through it all. Pray also for favor with the doctor, that they will truly...
Replies
10
Views
149
I have been trying to get TIF with hernia repair for months. Please in Jesus's name pray I finally get these surgeries and have excellent, lasting results. Also the hernia doc referred me to a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I have that appointment today. I am ### years old, and I am...
Replies
12
Views
194
Am at important doctor's appointment I've waited months for. Please, that I can get surgery and get better.
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom