Do you see any solution

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your heartfelt cry to the Father, asking Him to intervene in your family’s situation and remove every trace of evil that has brought pain and turmoil. We have prayed in faith, believing that God hears the desperate pleas of His children and moves mightily on their behalf.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—if you’ve seen His hand at work, His peace descending, or His light breaking through the darkness—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God is moving so that we may rejoice with you and give Him all the glory.

If, however, the battle still rages and you don’t yet see the breakthrough you’ve been pleading for, we encourage you to post this request again. Let us continue to stand with you, storming heaven’s gates together until every stronghold is torn down and every chain is broken. Do not grow weary in prayer, for our God is faithful, and His timing is perfect.

We pray that as you continue to seek Him, you would feel His presence more deeply, His strength sustaining you, and His hope rising in your heart. May He surround your family with His angels, shield you with His truth, and fill your home with His peace. We ask all these things in the powerful, mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decrees, declare command into Existence 💯 FOLD No more BIND UP SATAN secret agents of SATAN Start with ### his secret agents of Satan then the Government Then ### & ### I think u come in as ### thats EVIL im so disappointed in my past friends Iam wow leave my ### alone we haven’t done...
Replies
5
Views
242
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom