Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireman3030
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fireman3030

Guest
please pray for my marriage my wife has filed for divorce and I would do anything to save my marriage. She has taken off with our 9-month child. She is making this divorce very ugly. I really wish I could talk to her but she will not talk to me. We really need God's help.
 
Praying to God for return and renewal. Amen.
 
Father I pray in the name of Jesus that you help with this marriage. Watch over this family. Amen
 
Father God by your touch heal this marriage show you power and glory upon this marriage this we ask in Jesus name amen
 
Father please be with this family and guide them. Please give them clarity that they can find each other again and develop a strong lasting marriage filled with love for each other and their child.
 
Lord I put ### and his wife and child in your loving care. Lord save their marriage. Lord give ###'s wife a change of heart. May she understands the responsibilities of being a wife and a mother. Lord save this marriage Lord, please save it and that both ### and his wife come back unto your loving shelter. In your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Lord please save this marriage. Protect this ### month old baby. Could it be post natal depression. Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit come unto this marriage. Stop this divorce. Open their hearts and bring back the smile of love, peace, joy and happiness. Surround this marriage with your hedge of Angels and cover this marriage with the blood of Jesus in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus. I am in agreement with this prayer request. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
154
I need prayer for strength. I have asked my husband for a divorce and he said no. I can no longer stay in a marriage that my husband has taken for granted. Please pray my strength in the lord.
Replies
7
Views
130
O Lord Jesus , my God and my saviour. Please restore what is broken and fix the relationship between me and my wife. My wife mentioned today she wants a divorce as she no longer feels safe, respected and loved with me. Please let me grow to be a better and right husband and let the holy Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom