Divorce

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christian friends, my heart aches as my husband has moved on from our marriage before the papers are signed. He says he loves his new life and new girlfriend. Please pray for a miracle and His will be done. I will stand for our marriage as long as it takes. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
161
My husband has asked for a divorce again…a year ago he asked for the same thing, almost to the day. He says he’s depressed And that I am the source of that depression. I thought we were doing better, sharing and laughing about things, it wasn’t perfect but it was better. Then last night he...
Replies
12
Views
491
Lots Jesus, hear my deepest prayer, my ### wants me to sign the divorce papers within ### weeks. He said he is absolutely sure he wants to do it. I have changed my mind, I was very angry and now I see how wrong I was. Please Jesus turn back the tide and save my marriage of ### years 🙏
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom