Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I humbly ask for prayers that God will protect the gift He has placed inside me. May it be shielded from doubt, negativity, and anything that seeks to hinder its growth. I pray for angelic covering over my life and purpose, trusting His Word in Psalm 91:11, that He will command His angels...
Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my family and keep us safe, healthy, and united. I pray that this family prayer brings comfort and reminds us to trust in Your guidance. Give us strength during difficult times, wisdom in our decisions, and peace in our hearts. May our home be filled with...
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...