Divine Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter edsupintl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edsupintl

Guest
Please pray for me that I will experience Divine Favour in my spiritual, physical, financial, social, and ministry life.

###

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I commit my birthday preparation and year ahead into Your hands. Let Your favour go before me in my work, relationships, and plans. Give me grace to obey, courage to pursue my calling, wisdom to recognize opportunities, and strength to walk in purpose. May my life reflect Your goodness...
Replies
9
Views
137
Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
247
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom