Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

9121matt

Good and Faithful Servant
Our lease in our present church building is up on nov 30th we have located a new site but we have two ladies that are opposing the new location because they think we cannot pay for it, pray that the Lord direct our path as the Lord has confirmed to my husband that is where he wants him to be and also for the two ladies that are in opposition against us. God bless ###
 
Lord make this a good request handling the lease. Amen.
 
Dear ###

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle on your ways, on your paths in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that I received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, let Your light shine into this situation and let our will and opinions fade away. Let us be generous to our brothers and sisters and aim at the things of eternal value. We need You and love You. Please help us and forgive us of our sins. Amen.
 
Lord I stand in agreement with ### and ask that You take any hindering and opposing spirits and cast them out in the name of Jesus...Lord bless this ministry and have your way...Lord bind the spirits of rebellion and confusion and lead these two ladies to a place of Your divine will in Jesus name we pray...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
206
I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
282
God, please help ### to overcome his need for marijuana. Pray that he would see a therapist or seek out a medical doctor for treatment for stress. May God lead him to the right friends, jobs, and location etc. God bless all of you!
Replies
7
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom