Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Nausea.
Stomach acid balanced.
No diarrhea.
Normal digestion.
Moderate period.
Health, joy, strength, faith, confidence in God.
 
### I stand in agreement with you, my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, restore, and bless ###'s physical, mental, and spiritual health, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nausea. (stomach) Normal stomach acid. No headache. Normal blood pressure, not high. Stress - lack of time - too much responsibility - sick parents, working in another country. No worry Joy Fulfillment Relaxation Peace in my neighbourhood and city block
Replies
7
Views
367
No nausea. No diarrhea. No irritation of gastrintestinal organs. Normal stomach acid.
Replies
7
Views
248
1) my period to fully stop, it was to excessive and lasts from ###.june 2) to be very effective in shopping in the next 2-3 hours 3) protected from any evil energy at the market place and in shops - I usually get very upset with sellers that are very manipulative and lie and cheat a lot. Lord...
Replies
5
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom