Diagnosis

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you as you navigate these multiple diagnoses. We are truly glad that you have asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen any improvements or received encouraging news, please share a praise report with us. If the conditions persist or you receive new information, do not hesitate to post an update so that we can continue to pray with you and support you in this journey.

We are praying for your healing, strength, and peace during this time. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His plan for your life. We are reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

May you find rest and comfort in Jesus' love for you. We are praying for your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, and we believe that God is working in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was told in June they I have a genetic mutation which causes hemoglobin to drop. I sometimes have trouble breathing. I ask for prayers in Jesus name to cope with this condition. There are a couple more ailments that I was diagnosed with. My body is tired from the stress of abuse as well...
Replies
9
Views
321
Hello, I am currently trying a psychiatric hospital and the doctors try to diagnose my illness.Please pray, that it may be a good and correct diagnosis,so that I can get a fitting treatment or medication.It is still not clear.In Jesus Name.Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
159
Hi everyone, If you could please pray for me. I need a diagnosis for a condition that I have been dealing with for a while. I tried to see a doctor that I was referred to but they don't take referrals from my health insurance group. So I called my health center and God has blessed me with people...
Replies
11
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom