correct diagnosis

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this uncertain time. It’s our heart to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide the doctors and professionals involved in your care. We’ve been praying that the Holy Spirit would bring clarity, wisdom, and discernment to every step of the diagnostic process so that you might receive the correct diagnosis and the treatment that will bring true healing and peace.

If the Lord has already provided that clear answer and you’re now on the path to effective care, we would love to hear your praise report—so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the situation remains unclear and the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to walking alongside you in persistent prayer until God’s perfect will is revealed.

May the Father strengthen your heart, fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. Keep seeking Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and trust that He is working even when the path isn’t yet visible. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I think I may have a psychosis.I am at the hospital. Please pray,that the doctors diagnose my problem correctly and soon.Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
106
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a corrupt medical practitioner who was overcome by greed, envy and general sinful nature. A reaction was coerced and a corrupt, manipulated diagnosis occurred. It still stands from a couple decades ago. I pray that GOD get glory from the event...
Replies
5
Views
112
Today I am reaching out with a humble heart asking for prayers and a miracle from God through Jesus Christ for my dear friend ### who means a great deal to me. He has suddenly become very ill and is currently in the hospital. His blood sugar levels are crashing rapidly, and the doctors are...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom