Devine protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi sorry I accidentally uploaded a prayer request before I could finish what I wrote.the man I have recently been in an unequally yoked relationship with has without my consent or knowledge performed all-sorts of satanic rituals on me whilst asleep and unconscious.i want true freedom from every...
Replies
12
Views
218
I am writing to humbly request your prayers for myself and my children. We are currently going through a very difficult time involving challenges with family members, past friends, and neighbors. These situations have caused significant hardship in my personal life, career, and family. Though I...
Replies
10
Views
96
Father I pray for divine protection from all in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom