Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am truly desperate. I divorced my ex-wife because of my infidelities. She asked for the divorce a little less than a year ago, and everything had been calm, until today that someone sent her material about a woman I went out with once after all this time had passed. I really don’t know how...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray urgently for me. At ###, I am overwhelmed by suffering and nothing is going right. I feel broken and desperate. I beg God to help us sell our house quickly, I feel like God has turned his back on me completely — we need relief, stability, and mercy. My strength is fading. Please lift...
Replies
7
Views
111
Heavenly Father, I come before You carrying the weight of circumstances that leave me feeling powerless and overwhelmed. Being low-income and struggling myself to survive, and wanting to help my ### who lives in ### — who lost her son to cancer two months ago — she is now facing a new dilemma...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,663
Messages
16,791,019
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom