Desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter B
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B

Guest
Dear God,

I am a sinner and I have badly let you down. This has led me to mess up my life and the life of others. I am deeply sorry. I ask for your forgiveness and for your help to get me out of this mess without any more hurt and suffering to myself and others. I am distressed, anxious, worried, fearful and desperately unhappy. Only you can help and I ask for the prayers of others to plead with you for your help as well. Thank you for all the graces you have given me and for your love for me - I am sorry that I have let you down, but please help me to turn my life around so that I can function fully as your follower and do your will. I pray to you heavenly father, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
father God please listen to ### pray, you are a god of forgiveness, you know ### needs

lord bring healing in ### life, and open ### eyes and see the light.

Amen
 
First off, May God answer your prayers and grant you wisdom, strength, courage, and an increase of faith, hope, and charity (love). These are some things you should begin to pray for now. God is in the forgiving business and Jesus Christ knows what you're going through.

-------This is my prayer for you my friend:
Oh God, Heavenly Father, protect this child of yours from all dangers both temporal and spiritual. Grant your infinite mercy and abundant compassion and heal a troubled soul and forgive all sins through Jesus Holy Name and His sacrifice on the cross. May your child seek you and find you, and in finding you love you, and in loving you, hate those things that you have redeemed us from. Give your child peace in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
219
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
160
Jesus please bless me with a new job. All I keep getting is rejection letters. I don't know what else to do. I am struggling and have remade my resume. Also had others remake it. I pray that whatever is blocking me will be removed and that no more rejection letters come. I pray for a better work...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom