Desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter kika69
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kika69

Guest
please pray for me im depressed, im having a nervous breakdown, im really worried about my finances, i ask that God interfere asap, i need a miracle now especially with a baby on the way.

Dear Heavenly Father, i know you are gracious and love to help your children, i pray for divine intervention asap as i am having a nervous breakdown, please interfere with help from heaven, from expected and unexpected financial intervention, as i am struggling and worried of have i will take care of a baby at this point, i need your help, i cant get out of bed i need a miracle in Jesus name amen, please interfere in my emotions and calm me down im heading for a severe nervous breakdown in Jesus name amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Fear not God takes cares of all little lambs. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly father, In the name of Jesus I go up against these demons of depression father send your holy spirit and your blood around ### and place an extra hedge of protection around ###. Lord lift ### up and let the words that come out of ### mouth be of Praise and thanksgiving let not the enemy take hold of ### thoughts. Remove that and replace it with you.

Give ### a miracle Lord and bless ### financially. Keep ### and this baby in the palm of your hands. Please send someone ### way to bless ###. Open all doors in ### life. Let ### know that you love ### and you are walking beside ###. Pick ### up Lord and give ### joy. Bless ### in the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Heavenly Father most gracious and loving God I pray for a miracle that ###'s financial request will be answered and please take away her worries and nervousness in Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
242
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
212
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom