Desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
Please pray with me to help my entire family we desperately need prosperity to come our way. My son needs a well paying position to come his way so he can get a place to live. My husband and I need a large sum of money to pay off the IRS and the State and to pay back a loan from my sister. My husband is self employed and I have not worked for 4 years and now to old and disabled to get a job. We are barely making ends meet. I pray every day for help for my child and us. Please pray with me for major prosperity to happen Bless you all for listening in God's name thank you ###
 
Father I come before you on behalf of of this family's financial needs. Lord you said that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches in glory is through Christ Jesus. In the book of Malachi chapter 3. You tell us if we are faithful to bring our tithes and offerings into the storehouse. That there would be no lack in our home. Lord you said that you would open up the Windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that we would not be able to contain her. So Lord I pray that you would grant them wisdom in regard to finances. Father I pray that you would grant favor with their creditors. I pray that they would be open to some form of payment arrangements. So they would have more time to pay on their debt.

I pray that you would bless their son with an employment opportunity. So that he might be able to obtain housing. Father I pray that you would bless her husband's business. I pray that you would bring an increase of customers. That are in need of the service that he provides. I pray that other customers, would hare how happy they are with his service. I pray father you would meet them at the point of their need. And give them divine direction. So that they, can make some progress in paying off their debt. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
The bible says I've never seen the righteous forsaken nor their children beg for bread. I declare open doors for your financial breakthrough in the name of Jesus Christ. May the lord give you sufficiency in all things. I declare the blessing of God that makes rich upon your family and that you will not lack anything good in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
i prayed for ###

i prayed for ###'s husband

###'s son

and i hope the best for ###

i truly do

pray till you have peace

peace that defies the world
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and allow her to be able to eat. She ate a bit yesterday but had eaten barely anything today despite multiple medications and an appetite stimulant. Please pray that God will stop whatever is happening that is preventing her from eating and that my...
Replies
11
Views
47
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has barely eaten in the last few days despite a bunch of different medications and appetite stimulant. Please pray that God will remove whatever is preventing her from eating and help her eat something while I'm asleep tonight. Im so scared and...
Replies
11
Views
78
Please pray that God will heal whatever is going on with my cat ### and help and allow my her to have a bowel movement today. She hasnt had one in 3 days and im extremely worried. She didnt really eat for 2 of the days. We just cannot get a step forward with her and im desperate. Im doing...
Replies
13
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,420
Messages
16,822,530
Members
651,372
Latest member
Broimaruurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom