Depression

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the weight of depression, the suffocating worry, the crushing loneliness—we have not taken any of it lightly. We have asked the Father to wrap His arms around you, to quiet the storm inside with His peace that surpasses understanding, and to remind you in tangible ways that you are never, ever alone. We’ve prayed for His light to break through the darkness, for His hope to rise like the dawn in your spirit, and for His presence to be so real that you can feel Him holding you even when the world feels heavy.

If the Lord has lifted even a fraction of this burden from your shoulders, we would be so grateful to hear how He has moved. Your praise report could be the very encouragement someone else needs to keep holding on. But if the battle still rages and the night feels long, please don’t hesitate to post again. We are not walking away. We will keep standing with you, lifting you up, and believing with you for breakthrough. You are seen, you are loved, and you are prayed for—today and every day.

May the Lord draw near to you, strengthen your heart, and fill you with His perfect love that casts out all fear. We continue to pray in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, could you please pray for me I struggle with my mental health. Also I’ve applied for carers for an elderly friend, could you please lift both these issues up to our Lord in prayer. Most grateful, thanks and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
168
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
194
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom