Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebsmit

Servant
Please continue to pray for my ### who is an alcoholic and suffers from severe depression. Pray that he gets help before it's too late. Thank you all so much for your prayers and may God Bless You all!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Lord Jesus, we cry out for the Father's mercy. We cry out for deeper revelations from you, about you and about your will, and especially about how you love us. I ask that your great love would convict each of us to repentance, and that we would choose to be Christ's love to all who have sinned against us because of how greatly we have sinned against you. You forgive a multitude of sins, I ask that we would likewise be gracious and merciful. I ask that your holy fire will fill our hearts and let us truly understand our adopted sonship. Let us no longer have identity crises and have a form of Godliness but devoid of power. I ask in Jesus name, that the Holy Spirit come fill us with grace and empower us to live a life worthy of the Father. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
159
I am suffering from depression and stress from skin sagging due to premature aging, please pray for healing and renewal of youth skin firmness to restore
Replies
10
Views
182
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom