Depression healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
146
My old mother ### healing of Alzheimer, diabetes and depression. Memory+time and space orientation. Healing for me. Sadness about my deceased father (### months ago). Healing for me - no pain, inflammation, swelling or irritation in my body. Especially stomach, dental flesh/teeth.
Replies
14
Views
91
Jesus please perform a miracle and take my really bad depression and anxiety away from me. I’ve really struggled with this for a long time. Please heal me completely and help me to find true peace and happines today and everyday throughout my like. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom