Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for my son in law. He has anger issues. He says nasty things to my daughter and now has started throwing things at her. He always apologizes. However, he still continues. I know he’s not happy at his job. However, it’s no reason to abuse my daughter. My grandchildren...
Replies
12
Views
818
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
140
Please pray for me as I have been very depressed for a few weeks now (maybe longer). I'm really struggling. I'm so tired of crying so much. I think part of the depression is due to no longer having a job after I quit one that I was hired at at the beginning of the year due to concerning things...
Replies
7
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom