depression and anxiety

I’m sorry that you’re struggling. I pray that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time. May God help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life.

Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. I recommend you contact a qualified therapist to obtain an assessment. Causes and treatments can best be determined after reviewing this comprehensive information.

Finally, have you heard of the book, Hope Again: A 30-Day Plan for Conquering Depression, by ###? It provides step-by-step encouragement and instruction to manage and win over depression. You might find it helpful. Finally, I encourage you to surround yourself with people who will bring positive energy in your life. I hope you find the help you're seeking.
 
I am with you in prayers.. I've been going through a similar situation.
In Jesus' name, I pray.. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
139
I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
155
Struggling from depression from so many years failure in education and career hoping and trusting God that he willdo something
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom