Depressed And Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cralmil

Guest
Dear Father God I'm in so much depth that I don't know what to do anymore I need a major prayer. I feel so depressed that I don't know what to do anymore I'm behind everything. And also I have so many medical problems and I'm always feeling so tired most of the time. Then my son going to court don't help me because I'm worried that they sentence my only son ###. I've been feeling so tired all the time and so sleepy please pray for me my financial problems and for my son ###.
 
Lord Jesus we pray You hear and receive this prayer! May You Lord Jesus walk thru their home and take away all their worries; May Your hand be upon their family & friends healing and helping them! May Your mercy be poured out over them! Praise the Lord for they are seeking You Father God! In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father God I lift up ### up to You, and ask that the Holy Comforter will rest upon her mind, spirit and body. Father God by the stripes of Jesus we have been healed and set free, I ask now that the effects of her malady would become null and void. You are the God of the impossible! I stand in faith now for her, and ask that you will rescue her Lord. Father, send your ministering angels as You have promised in Your Word to minister to her. Direct her to Your Word, and where you would have her study. Thank you Lord, that You will honor the strength that she can put towards connecting with You. I pray that her spirits will be 'high' according to Your Word Lord, for You have died and suffered so that she will be free from painful depression. We call you null and void spirit of depression, in Jesus Name! You continue to deliver me from this malady as well, I ask you do the same for this disciple of Christ. Let her feel Your love for her Lord. For ### Father, I ask for Your mercy to be poured out over him. Whether it is in jail or out of jail, I pray he will 'quickly' come to surrendering his life to You and draw hope, strength and new life, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen and God Bless.
 
Father in the name of Jesus Christ I pray you would release your favor upon this person's life. Lord fill them with your forever changing love and peace and joy. Father I pray you would just annoint their life with your holy favor. Love on them and I pray that this point in their life is only for a passing season, and joy comes in the morning. Father I pray all these things in the might name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and I have put over ### applications in on indeed and no one is calling me back. I’m scared and depressed that I’m going to lose everything and not be able to afford to pay my bills.
Replies
10
Views
58
I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
176
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom