Depressed about my life

Nothing is working for me no matter how much I pray.
Life is BEAUTIFUL, a BLESSING. Sometimes, our perception and pain lead us to thinking wrongly about our God. But God allows us to go through certain situations to give us opportunity to prove how we love Him. Do we love Him only because of the good things that come our way? We must also thank Him even when things go against our wishes and desires. Only by thanking Him for anything, whether pain or joy, could we prove that we are truly faithful to Him. And in the end, we shall be recompensed. Matthew 24:13 - But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.
 
Nothing is working for me no matter how much I pray.
Just give it all to the Lord and I am praying for you for healing
 

Attachments

  • 294d2a03379da0a42277f28244f1f665.jpg
    294d2a03379da0a42277f28244f1f665.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1915935344-3bf3ec4c0248d3a4a20ef4b21d71da9d.jpg
    1915935344-3bf3ec4c0248d3a4a20ef4b21d71da9d.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to Lord Jesus Christ for his love and strength to guide my adult son who is depressed and hating life. Does not want to see a counselor. Does not want to work or do anything. Does not have the desire to live. Whole family is worried, stressed and emotionally exhausted.
Replies
9
Views
201
Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
137
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom