Deliverence Of Financial Burden/curses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Friends in Christ

Before I even start to type my request, I first want to acknowledge God as the only God, the loving Father in heaven, the Creator of heaven and earth. I want to confirm Him as being our only hope, our only comforter. I also want to thank Him for everything I have and all the many blessings we receive daily. Jesus is good all the time.

Please pray with me that all the financial curses on my life will change into blessings. All my previous jobs were messed up because of debt. Now the cycle just starts all over again. I pray that God will provide in a miraculous way that I may settle ALL my debt! I trust God on this one, nothing is impossible to HIM, please pray with me, stand in agreement with me before our Amazing Father, In Jesus Name,

Amen
 
O Lord, we thank You that You became a curse for us to become blessed; You became poor that thru Your poverty, we can claim the riches. Father, we thank You for being with us in every situation, Lord, we surrender this debt situation to You for Your word says cast all your cares unto Me. Father let there be a supernatural debt cancellation in Jesus name. We don't know how You will do it, but we have the confidence and boldness that You shall do it in Jesus name. You are a God of all possibilities. Let Your abundance overflow in the life of ###, Father protect her income, her job and rebuke every devourer for her sake for she is a covenant child and this covenant You will never break. Father let Your spirit teach her in all wisdom and diligence. We worship You Lord God for Your mercy and compassion. In Jesus name, amen
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...Forgive her sins and thank you father for leading her into salvation...bless her father fulfill her needs and lead her into salvation...in jesus name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord thanks be to what we have make all debts become conquered. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Please pray for this ### that this will miraculously be fixed in some way....I pray for us all struggling to get out of the financial debt cycle...there are so many on this site please give us all a breakthrough today....in Jesus name Amen
 
I am so in agreement with this requester I could not have said it better as I read this prayer Lord I pray for her as well as myself today....this morning I feel hope for some reason stronger than for many weeks now. Please God respond to our urgent needs today financially and turn our past financial errors and debts into blessings and let us move ahead and stand strong in our faith and follow only your direction financially give us a new life and yes free us from the curses on us and any generational curses that may be upon us that we are unaware of or unable to fight alone....oh lord we pray this today free us and let us live in joy...amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
183
My name is ### and I have been suffering financial hardships. My car is broken down and can't afford to fix. Facing eviction, is currently behind on rent and utilities, suffering financially, hard time with employment, no transportation, etc. Need of prayer for financial stability, for...
Replies
10
Views
178
Heavenly Father, Tonight, I come before You with a tired and heavy heart. You know everything that has been happening in our home. You know the words that have been spoken, the pain that I carry, and the things that I cannot even put into words. Lord, I also understand that much of the tension...
Replies
9
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom