Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter andujar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andujar

Guest
I've been married for over 35 yrs with this man, but was separated for 4 yrs; about to be divorced because of his unfaithfulness to me and children. He did not want divorce at time; he asked that we continue to be married and that he was sorry (was all he said), that he was not going to do it again. Because I'm a born again Christian and for the sake of children, I returned to him. But he has not stop lusting after women and he denies it, when I approach him about it. He has even cursed my walk with God, and God himself, when he gets caught, and I say anything. I had just given it to the Lord for yrs. and I did not watch him or paid attention to him when I noticed anything. But, too much is too much and sometimes I feel led to tell him that this needs to be addressed. He denies it all. But lately, he has been like a young teen who meets girl and daydreams, doesn't pay attention to what we are doing or I am saying. The worst of all is that it has to do with a niece of ours, who is only 16 yrs. and my husband is 62 now.

That his eyes will be opened to the truth. That he will seek God for help. That he will know that lust is Sin. That God will give him a desire to serve Him, and look at me like his wife, the helpmate God has chosen for him. That he repents.
 
Child of God,



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
default_heart2.gif
I am praying for your prayer to become absolute! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for redemption and that nothing separates me from the love of Christ. I do not want to make excuses. I have fallen back into fornication with a married man, and I know this is not the woman of faith I desire to be. I do not want to bring more pain or complications into his life...
Replies
11
Views
386
Please pray for my husband to stop drinking and got to protect him and our family and marrige from seen and unseen danger. I’ve prayed this for years and I’m tired . When he’s sober he’s such a good person. But when he’s drinking it’s a gamble of what kind of mood he’ll be in. He has been...
Replies
12
Views
176
Dear one listen to the prophet, and your deliverance will come. First of all you know how much I love you beloved. With that said I told you that your so called family would come to betray you, and they have. For even the Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "And ye shall be betrayed both by...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom