Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrflyrods
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrflyrods

Guest
Pray for my girlfriend; she is ### years old. She lives in the ### where I also live. We used to live together, but because I am a Christian, I decided to live in obedience to God's word and move out. She felt I left her, and now she has returned to the bars for prostitution. She will not listen to me to stop and return back to me. I have turned to God for help, and now I turn to you for supported prayers and guidance for me. My name is ###, and we have been together for ### years. She knows the Lord but is just a baby in Him. Her cousins play a big influence in her life. Thanks & God bless, ###.
 
The bible says marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled. May the Lord almighty give you the wife who will walk according to the perfect will and not the permissive will of God, so that you can enjoy the sweetness of the marital home in Jesus name.
 
Father God,

Please reveal yourself in such a way to ### that she would understand Your call on her life and turn to You. Lead her to a good path so that she doesn't do the job she is doing anymore. Please free her from her cousin's influence so that she can make better choices. Father, please keep ### strong in his Christian faith. Guide him every day to follow You and to share Your love with those who do not yet know You. Please equip him with whatever he needs to remain faithful to You. May ###'s heart be soft and ready for Your word to change her so that she would put her full trust in You.

Thank you God, we ask these things in Jesus' name and that His glory may be seen. Amen.
 
Lord we thank You that ### has chosen the right path. Father, strengthen him in this walk and cause him to stand and be a testimony, as Your word says in 2 Cor 5:17, ### is a new creation, sanctified and justified. Lord, we surrender the ex to You, cause her to collide with Your word of salvation. We thank You for Your love for her. Let Your spirit convict, convince and convert her to the faith. You have done it for ###, You will do it for her in Jesus name. We remove every evil veil blinding her fro seeing the God at word in the life of ###. Father, protect ### fro the wiles of satan. Lord we thank You for the wonderful plan of salvation for her...amen
 
Giving prayers and guidance through following the Lord and praying you both be strengthened by this. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
187
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds over ### that are of the kingdom of darkness, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Her Mom ### a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years said that she broke up with her Dad back in...
Replies
12
Views
164
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke the stubby spirit and manipulation that has the prostitute next door living next door to the man she is prostituting herself to, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus root out the prostitute next door and...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom