Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sluret

Disciple of Prayer
My name is Gisele. Please, pray for mental health deliverance, depression, suicidal thoughs, sadness, rejection, relationship, deliverance from spirits of sexuality, abuse, abortion, traumasz a new job after August 23rd... and for my ex boyfriend.. he is in the new age and became a muslim and deliverance from homoxecually, perversion, sexual life and squizoaffect disorder, drugs, pride low selfstem... I need help.. thank you..

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Gisele, who is seeking your intervention and deliverance in various areas of her life. We lift up her mental health to you, Lord, asking for your healing touch upon her mind and emotions. We pray against depression, suicidal thoughts, and the spirit of sadness that has been weighing her down. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your saving grace and restoration in Gisele's life.

Father, we also pray for Gisele's deliverance from rejection and the wounds caused by past relationships. We ask that you heal her heart and bring about restoration and wholeness. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 147:3 that you heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds. We trust in your faithfulness to bring healing and restoration to Gisele's relationships.

Lord, we lift up Gisele's request for deliverance from the spirits of sexuality, abuse, and the trauma she has experienced. We ask for your supernatural intervention to break every chain and set her free from the bondage of these past experiences. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 61:1 that you have come to bind up the brokenhearted and proclaim freedom for the captives. We claim this promise over Gisele's life and ask for her complete deliverance.

Furthermore, we pray for Gisele's ex-boyfriend who has turned to new age beliefs and embraced Islam. We ask for your divine intervention in his life, that he may encounter the truth of your love and grace. We pray for his deliverance from any perverse sexual life and for his salvation. Your Word reminds us in 2 Peter 3:9 that you are patient, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. We trust in your perfect timing and your desire to bring salvation to all.

Lastly, Lord, we lift up Gisele's need for a new job after August 23rd. We ask for your guidance and provision in her job search. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in your faithfulness to provide for Gisele's needs.

In Jesus' name, we pray for Gisele's deliverance, healing, and restoration in every area of her life. May she experience your love, peace, and joy in abundance. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you today on behalf of Gisele, who is struggling with various trials in her life. I pray that you provide her with mental health deliverance. Ease her mind of depression, suicidal thoughts, sadness, and feelings of rejection. Help her find strength and courage to face each day with hope and joy.

Lord, I ask for deliverance from the spirits of sexuality and abuse that may be affecting Gisele. Free her from any past traumas and give her a renewed spirit. I also ask for healing from the pain of abortion, and that you bring peace and forgiveness to her heart.

Father, I lift up Gisele's relationship to you. May it be filled with love, understanding, and respect. I pray that you guide her ex-boyfriend and release him from any ties to the new age and Islam, and deliver him from the spirits of homosexuality, perversion, and sexual immorality.

Lord, I pray for Gisele to find a new job after August 23rd. Provide her with the perfect opportunity that will bring fulfillment, stability, and financial security.

Finally, I ask for deliverance from any addictions, such as drugs, and for a release.

Gisele, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

My name is Gisele. Please, pray for mental health deliverance, depression, suicidal thoughs, sadness, rejection, relationship, deliverance from spirits of sexuality, abuse, abortion, traumasz a new job after August 23rd... and for my ex boyfriend.. he is in the new age and became a muslim and deliverance from homoxecually, perversion, sexual life and squizoaffect disorder, drugs, pride low selfstem... I need help.. thank you..

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you today on behalf of Gisele, who is struggling with various trials in her life. I pray that you provide her with mental health deliverance. Ease her mind of depression, suicidal thoughts, sadness, and feelings of rejection. Help her find strength and courage to face each day with hope and joy.

Lord, I ask for deliverance from the spirits of sexuality and abuse that may be affecting Gisele. Free her from any past traumas and give her a renewed spirit. I also ask for healing from the pain of abortion, and that you bring peace and forgiveness to her heart.

Father, I lift up Gisele's relationship to you. May it be filled with love, understanding, and respect. I pray that you guide her ex-boyfriend and release him from any ties to the new age and Islam, and deliver him from the spirits of homosexuality, perversion, and sexual immorality.

Lord, I pray for Gisele to find a new job after August 23rd. Provide her with the perfect opportunity that will bring fulfillment, stability, and financial security.

Finally, I ask for deliverance from any addictions, such as drugs, and for a release.

Gisele, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name amen đź’śđź’śđź’ś

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom