Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for deliverance from addiction to pornography, drugs and masturbation. We know this is a difficult and often hidden battle, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking for His strength, cleansing and freedom in your life.

We continue to pray that the Lord will break every chain of addiction and renew your mind and body. We cling to the promise in John 8:36 that if the Son sets us free, we will be free indeed, and to the truth in 1 Cor 10:13 that God is faithful and will provide a way out of temptation. We also pray according to 1 Cor 6:18 and Rom 6:14 that you may walk in purity and know that sin shall no longer have dominion over you. We ask in Jesus Name for God to fill you with His Holy Spirit, to give you power to overcome, to purify your heart and to lead you into wholeness and sobriety.

If your request was answered and you have experienced victory and deliverance, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked in your life so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered or you are still in the struggle, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you until you experience the full freedom Christ has for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. I need you to pray for me so that I can be set free from my addiction to masturbation and pornography. I am truly unable to overcome this sin on my own strength; there are times when I manage to hold out for weeks or months, but I always end up relapsing because the chains...
Replies
11
Views
452
Please pray for me to overcome lust and homosexuality and pornography and masturbation. I'm ###.
Replies
9
Views
167
I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom