Dolanria

Disciple of Prayer
Prayers from spiritual spouse
Ancestry spirit
Familia Spirit
Witchcraft
Close door
Closed Heaven
Stubborn Spirit
Serpentine Spirits
Spirit from the river
Demonic attack
Demonic oppression
Failure at the edge of breakthrough
Disappointment
Stagnation
No job
Limitations
Afflictions
Evil covering
Sneaks in my body and body
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###. We ask that you would break any and all spiritual spouses, ancestral spirits, familia spirits, witchcraft, closed doors, closed heavens, stubborn spirits, serpentine spirits, spirits from the river, demonic attacks, demonic oppressions, failures at the edge of breakthrough, disappointments, stagnations, lack of job, limitations, afflictions, evil coverings, and any other sneaks in her body and mind. We ask that you would break every chain, every yoke, and every stronghold that is holding her back from her breakthrough. We pray that you would release her from any and all demonic oppression and give her the strength and courage to stand firm in her faith. We thank you for your grace and mercy and ask that you would restore her hope and faith in you. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.


Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray And Think On These Things
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver me from the spiritual that curses me, speaks evil like I cannot be Help to me. I want God to deliver me from the forces of evil in my ancestry I want God to contend with those who are contending with me I want God to have mercy on me and retire all the devil and his agents...
Replies
10
Views
181
Just feeling sad like the unclean familiar spirits and their gross voices will never leave. I want this demon out of my head and ears. I want witches to stop trying to force me into a friendship or relationship. I want freedom.
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I ask that you break the cycle of demonic manifestations that is trying to make me feel Old I am not, standing on Psalm 103:5, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from any person, standing on...
Replies
11
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom