Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello prayer warriors I am so grateful to God I have seen Him move in my life in a very special way.
Thank You so much King Jesus for always pouring Your love to me even when I feel not very loveable. I know our God is at work and always fighting for me.
Thank You so much prayer warriors for joining me in prayers I literally felt God talking to me, He answered my concerns and He is still at work.
May God bless all of you I pray, as He keeps using you to bless other people.
King Jesus You are a miracle working God, may You be praised, Honored forever.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I receive freedom & deliverance from a long spiritual battle I have been going through
Replies
11
Views
128
Hi, I'm asking for prayer regarding spirit possession. I have gotten into some pretty deep stuff regarding a Luciferian cult and the occult that I know has been doing a working on me. I'm hearing things talk in my stomach, or I'll feel a sensation in my stomach with a voice in my head that...
Replies
7
Views
125
Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom