Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deliverance from addiction to pornography, drugs And masturbation.
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray for my son, ###. He needs salvation and deliverance from addictions. My heart is heavy and tired.
Replies
12
Views
185
Hello, my name is ###. I need you to pray for me so that I can be set free from my addiction to masturbation and pornography. I am truly unable to overcome this sin on my own strength; there are times when I manage to hold out for weeks or months, but I always end up relapsing because the chains...
Replies
11
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom