Deliverance.

Danielle pearl

Humble Servant
Please pray for my husband ### to be delivered from all evil. To come to his senses and see the truth so the truth can set him free in the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and KingšŸ™šŸ»ā™„ļø
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please pray for my husband ### to be delivered from all evil. To come to his senses and see the truth so the truth can set him free in the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and KingšŸ™šŸ»ā™„

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 ā€œAgain, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to be delivered of anger in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
102
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
216
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom