Deliverance Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been continuing to lift you and your son before the Lord for your deliverance, protection and restoration. We have stood with you claiming Psalm 91:1 for your protection and Isaiah 61:7 for your double portion of restoration. We have agreed with you that the Lord would root out and remove any influence from your mother, your brother and your father that has been hindering or harming you and your son, standing on Jeremiah 12:14, and that He would disarm the principalities at work through them according to Colossians 2:15. We have prayed with you for the removal of all disrespectful actions and emotions and every stronghold and foothold that is not of the Lord, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:4 and 2 Corinthians 10:5.

We have also joined you in asking the Lord to encamp His angels around your son and to give him a trusted counselor to confide in, and that if there is hidden sin and perversion in your brother, the Lord would expose it as promised in Luke 8:17 and bring justice according to Romans 12:19. We have prayed for your healing and your son's healing from the wrong acquaintances your mother forced into your lives, that the Lord would scatter that influence as in Exodus 23:27, and we have continued to cover you and your son and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelation 12:11.

We pray now in Jesus Name that the Lord would surround you and your son with His peace, that He would complete the deliverance He has begun, guard your hearts and minds, and lead you into full restoration and wholeness in Christ.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has moved. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect everyone in the household where I live and anyone that hears my mom from her manipulation, standing on Overcoming Fear: Proverbs 29:25 and 2 Timothy 1:7 warn against the trap of human fear, reminding...
Replies
9
Views
48
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother hinders and harasses my son and me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down and cancel all strongholds and footholds that my brother has tried to...
Replies
9
Views
96
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out all the abuse that my brother has over me, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect me from my brothers abuse, standing on Isaiah 54;17. Lord Jesus cover me with your precious blood...
Replies
9
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom