Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out all the abuse that my brother has over me, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect me from my brothers abuse, standing on Isaiah 54;17. Lord Jesus cover me with your precious blood that it may protect me, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free from my brothers abuse, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I don’t know why this brother of mine has not been rooted out of the house, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you cover me with your precious blood, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all of my brothers abuse and remove all strongholds and footholds that he is trying to create over me, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Scatter my moms and my brother attacks towards me, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Lord Jesus I ask that you lift your standards for me against the attacks over me by my brother, standing on Isaiah 59:19.
Lord Jesus I ask that you place your protection over me, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out all the abuse that my brother has over me, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect me from my brothers abuse, standing on Isaiah 54;17. Lord Jesus cover me with your precious blood that it may protect me, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free from my brothers abuse, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I don’t know why this brother of mine has not been rooted out of the house, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you cover me with your precious blood, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all of my brothers abuse and remove all strongholds and footholds that he is trying to create over me, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Scatter my moms and my brother attacks towards me, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Lord Jesus I ask that you lift your standards for me against the attacks over me by my brother, standing on Isaiah 59:19.
Lord Jesus I ask that you place your protection over me, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.