Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect my son and and me, standing on Psalm 91. Lord Jesus I ask that you lead me and my son to our restoration, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus remove and root out my brother and my mom even my Dad out of all areas of our lives if they were not doing the right thing in our lives and were hindering or harming us, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principalities working thru my mom, my brother, and my dad, standing on Colossians 2:15.
Remove off of me and my son all disrespectful actions and emotions towards us, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds and footholds off of me and my son that are not of you, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus send your angels to encamp around my son that he may trust a counselor to tell them about my brother if he is a pedophile Lord Jesus may you take the proper actions against my brothers pedophilia that he’s been trying to get away with, standing if in fact he is a pedophile, standing on Romans 12:19. Lord Jesus expose my brother is he is a pedaphile and his perversions, standing on Luke 8:17.
Help me and my son heal from the wrong acquaintances that my mom forced over us in the past Lord Jesus, scattering the wrong they tried to do, standing on Exodus 23:27.
I cover my son and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect my son and and me, standing on Psalm 91. Lord Jesus I ask that you lead me and my son to our restoration, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus remove and root out my brother and my mom even my Dad out of all areas of our lives if they were not doing the right thing in our lives and were hindering or harming us, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principalities working thru my mom, my brother, and my dad, standing on Colossians 2:15.
Remove off of me and my son all disrespectful actions and emotions towards us, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds and footholds off of me and my son that are not of you, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus send your angels to encamp around my son that he may trust a counselor to tell them about my brother if he is a pedophile Lord Jesus may you take the proper actions against my brothers pedophilia that he’s been trying to get away with, standing if in fact he is a pedophile, standing on Romans 12:19. Lord Jesus expose my brother is he is a pedaphile and his perversions, standing on Luke 8:17.
Help me and my son heal from the wrong acquaintances that my mom forced over us in the past Lord Jesus, scattering the wrong they tried to do, standing on Exodus 23:27.
I cover my son and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.